Today I wanted to share with you a very quick yet tasty snack or side dish for a family dinner that may surprise everyone!
My local farmer’s market happens to have one of the best sources of dairy I’ve ever tried, so I stocked up on some buffalo milk, yoghurt and mozzarella this weekend.
With a very short ingredient list and a very nutritious profile this snack will definitely keep the munchies away and make you feel great!
MINI CAPRESE SNACKS
Serves 24 (Approx 4 people)
- 12 High quality plum or cherry tomatoes (source locally for better flavour!)
- 2 buffalo mozzarella balls
- 24 wooden skewers
- 6 thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste